Extra Charges Postcode List
- All UK Mainland orders under £75.00 a charge of £6.95 applies.
- All UK Mainland orders over £75.00 will be delivered carriage FREE.
- An additional £13.95 charge will apply to areas outside UK Mainland. These area include the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Please see below for a list of postcodes.
- Deliveries are normally made by City Link between the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. (Except Bank or National Holidays relevant to the country of destination.)
- Fast moving items which we hold in stock, will be dispatched on a next working day service. Larger more expensive items, and special order items may take longer. We will email you with an expected delivery date.
- If an item is out of stock and unlikely to be available within an acceptable period of time we will contact you so that you may amend or cancel your order with us. We will not send out part orders without your agreement.
- Somebody will need to sign for your delivery unless you specify special delivery instructions in advance. If no one is available to take delivery from our couriers, a calling card will be left. If you do not contact the courier, a further delivery attempt will be made. If the courier is still unable to deliver after this point the Goods will be returned to Speights Lighting and Home.
- All damages must be reported within 72 hours. Claims for damages and or shortages made after 72 hours of your delivery arriving will be refused.
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE.
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM.
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25.
Scottish Islands: HS1-HS9, IV41-IV49, IV51, IV55-IV56, KW15-KW17, KA27-KA28, PA20, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH42-PH44, ZE1-ZE3.
Scottish Highlands: KW1-KW14, IV1-IV40, IV52-IV54, IV63, PA21-PA38, PA80, PH16-PH26, PH30-PH41, PH49-PH50.
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT.
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41.
- Speights Lighting and Home have a 14 day ‘no reason’ returns policy for all products as required under the Distance Selling Regulations of 2000. Goods returned after 14 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Customers have the right to cancel their orders within 14 days of receiving their goods, providing the goods have not been fitted, assembled or modified in any way and they are returned with the original packaging and bulbs and are in a resalable condition.
- The cost of returning the goods and insuring them against loss or damage will be deducted from the refund of the purchase price if a collection is arranged by us using our carriers. Alternatively goods can be sent back by your own method of transportation.
- For complete orders being returned, the cost of carriage incurred for sending the goods out will be deducted from the refund.
- Your refund will be made within 14 days of return of the goods.
- Damaged or Broken glass doesn't constitute as faulty goods.
- Items that are made to order, custom made or personalised are non-returnable.
- Speights Lighting and Home will in no way be liable for any costs incurred due to faulty goods or shortages, such as electricians fees, time taken from place of employment etc.