• Due to the nature of images and screen contrasts, actual products may vary to the colour displayed on your screen.
French Gold insert for the full range of crystal down lights. Comes complete with a MR16 and GU10 lamp holders and a connecting bracket.
Lamps not included.
For Bulk Purchases, Please give our sales team a call on 0161 839 5900.
Colour Finish: French Gold
Bulb Type: Halogen Reflector La
Bulb Socket Type: GU10
Max Wattage of Bulb: 50W
No of Bulbs: 1
Bulb Type 2: Halogen Reflector La
Max Wattage of Bulb 2: 50W
Bulbs are NOT included with this product,
Please contact Sales if bulbs are required.
Cut Out Size: 62mm
IP Rating: IP20
Extra Charges Postcode List
- All UK Mainland orders under £75.00 a charge of £5.95 applies.
- All UK Mainland orders over £75.00 will be delivered carriage FREE.
- An additional £12.95 charge will apply to areas outside UK Mainland. These area include the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Please see below for a list of postcodes.
- Deliveries are normally made by City Link between the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. (Except Bank or National Holidays relevant to the country of destination.)
- Fast moving items which we hold in stock, will be dispatched on a next working day service. Larger more expensive items, and special order items may take longer. We will email you with an expected delivery date.
- If an item is out of stock and unlikely to be available within an acceptable period of time we will contact you so that you may amend or cancel your order with us. We will not send out part orders without your agreement.
- Somebody will need to sign for your delivery unless you specify special delivery instructions in advance. If no one is available to take delivery from our couriers, a calling card will be left. If you do not contact the courier, a further delivery attempt will be made. If the courier is still unable to deliver after this point the Goods will be returned to Speights Lighting and Home.
- All damages must be reported within 72 hours. Claims for damages and or shortages made after 72 hours of your delivery arriving will be refused.
All BT, All HS, All IM, All ZE, IV3 to IV63,
KA27 to KA28, KW1 to KW17, PA20 to PA78,
PH19 to PH50, TR21 to TR25.